Book Donation Program
We are always glad to accept donations of gently used books for our library.
Below are suggestions for donating books:
1. Books must be hardcover. This helps to resist the wear and tear of frequent
2. The book must be school and age appropriate for a K - 5 school.
3. The book must be new or gently used. Books that are torn, written in, or damaged
will be returned or donated to charity.
4. The book should have a recent copyright date no earlier than 2000 unless the book
has received a literary award, contains up to date accurate information in modern world,
or is otherwise considered a classic.
What else can I donate?
1. Donate book(s) from the Volunteer State Book Awards Elementary (Primary K-2 & Intermediate 3-5) School nominee lists. Most of these book(s) can be found at Books A Million or any retail bookstore. Visit the TASL (TN Association of School Librarian) homepage below in orange. Scroll down towards the bottom till you see the word, "Nominees" in green. You will see a 2017-2018 Volunteer State Book Award Nominee Lists. Select the Primary K-2 or Intermediate 3-5 list. A laminated copy of the Volunteer State Book Awards Elementary (Primary K-2 & Intermediate 3-5) School nominee lists is available in the library to look at.
2. Book(s) from local bookstores or website suggested book(s) appropriate for a K - 5 school.
3. Book(s) from home not being used or from a yard sale appropriate for a K - 5 school.
*Please Note: These sites that are linked to from this website were not created by the owner of this site. The content of the linked resources are the property of their respective creators.